About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, grandmother.

Followers

Monday, February 9, 2015

Red Delicious BOM by Esther Alieu and a trip to Threads of Time.

How ironic! That my last post was about a trip to Threads Of Time in Danville, IL. It's a quilt store and retreat center all in one. Ruthie Wasmuth and MaryAnn Spitznagle  were my quilting friends this weekend. I finished the Red Delicious top, hemmed 4 pair of jeans,  and added a corner block and setting triangles to a beautiful nine patch queen size quilt that I purchased on Ebay. I also did some pressing of my Four Patch Posey blocks. I worked on my primitive hand applique bird blocks. I now have 31 finished.
We went to Montana Mike's for dinner one night, made white chicken chilli for lunch, and went to a nice Mexican restaurant  our last night. (Can't  remember the name). All three of us accomplished a lot. We always have a great time together and this trip was no exception. Now I have to figure out how to get pictures from my iPad and iPhone  to this blog. So you can see pictures of the above mentioned. Until next time be healthy, safe, and pay it forward to someone.
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment